Sunday, December 13, 2009

USA - Day 4

Today mainly involved driving from Cocoa Beach to Statesboro in Georgia, with a stop-over at St Augustine, the oldest city in the US. There wasn't many good pictures from today as it was raining, so I'll move it along and cut straight to some statistics:

11 hours - How long Jess and Amelia slept last night (jet-lag officially gone).
7 - How many squirrels we saw today.
0 - The amount (out of 10) that the American tourists cared about the squirrels.
Approx 20 - The amount of trees and plant-life that were referred to in the historic tour of St Augustine.
0 - The amount of space shuttles in the historic tour of St Augustine.
60 - The exact number of times in a row Amelia pressed the music button on her Dora book in the last half hour of our drive (it plays a 6 second version of 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat').
0.75 - The number of days I have gone so far without losing the sun glasses I bought (sorry Wayne, I left the ones you gave me back at Oz). Only 1.25 more days and I beat my lifetime average.
3 minutes - The total amount of sunlight we have seen in our 4 days in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment