Edit: Unfortunately all of my careful formatting has been helpfully adjusted by blogger. I would care more if it weren't after 1am.
This is the cubby/sleeping place we made for Amelia, as the original bed she was sleeping on was a queen double and a fair distance off the floor. The laptop (which was playing 'In the Night Garden') is an integral feature of the cubby house.
A late night piano playing session. Actually, I think Amelia is teaching me in this picture.
A picture of Amelia and her great-grandmother. It may look like Amelia is trying to imitate a tiger, but that is how she smiles when she tries really hard.
This is my dad, mum and brother Dave with Amelia and me at Savannah, in a rare moment of sunshine.
Amelia riding her horse across the meadow/front lawn.
Amelia taking all the credit for her finished puzzle (good job Jess).
Amelia riding the car carousel in the local mall, wearing her brand new sun glasses (btw, I've still got mine too).
Amelia showing off her new Dora sunglasses while wearing her woolen hoody.Hey, I warned you that the pictures would be Amelia-heavy.
We're off to New York in a couple of days which should provide a bunch of pretty pictures, and then we drive out to Cooperstown for Christmas (which is currently having top temperatures of -5c). Bring on the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment